You walk into your home to find a couple you don’t know sitting in your living room, eating a slice of cake. Tell us what happens next.
– What are you doing in my living room? and from where did you get that cake?
– What are YOU doing in our house?
– Look, I don’t have time for practical jokes. I have had a terrible day at work and I want to relax at home. I don’t know you. I didn’t invite you to come, so please introduce yourself and explain what are you doing in my house and how did you get in.
– This is OUR house and we don’t owe you any explanation. If you don’t mind leave us alone or we’ll call 911.
– Call 911? I’ll call if you don’t explain what’s going on.
– OK let’s calm down and talk. You appeared here while we were celebrating our first day at our new home, claiming this is your house. It must be a mistake.
– It’s not a mistake I live here since 1990. Wait. All the furniture is different.
– We just moved here today. But we sent the furniture yesterday. You must be mistaken.
– So you are the new neighbours next door?
– It seems.
– Oh I’m so sorry… Please accept my apologise.
– Wait. How come your key opened our door?
7 thoughts on “The key”
Good story. glad you arrived on the Grid OK after such an adventurous journey.
Thanks to you